The WWP accepts payments for Women Writers Online and for WWP workshops and consulting via check, credit card, and wire transfer.
Please make all checks payable to Northeastern University, and mail to:
Women Writers Project
Snell Library 213
360 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115-5005
For proper credit please include a copy of the invoice or write the invoice number on the face of the check.
Credit card payments are processed via Northeastern University's CashNet system. For WWO license renewals, you will need to provide the following information:
- the subscription fee (i.e. the amount being paid; this is the amount that will be charged to your card)
- the name of the subscribing institution (or individual, for individual subscriptions)
- the WWO invoice number
- the subscription year for which the payment is being made (for a subscription running from July 2013 through June 2014, please enter 2014)
- credit card details
You will receive an email receipt.
To pay by wire transfer, please contact the WWP at WWP@neu.edu for account details. We will need to receive the following information:
- the date on which the transfer was initiated
- the transaction number
- the amount of the transfer
In addition, you will need to include a memo with the transfer that includes:
- the ledger to which the payment should be credited
- the invoice number
- the name of the institution making the payment
These details will help us track your payment and ensure that it is properly credited.